As with the development of any website, the purchaser must be involved. Knowing that this adds to an already busy schedule, we do everything possible to minimize your time. Therefore it is important to know precisely what is needed and at what point it’s needed. The following provides that outline:
Before any work starts…
- A Website Name must be chosen
- Website Colors must be chosen - Unless redirected , we’ll use your standard company colors
(If you don’t have company colors - now is the time!)
- Marketing brochures and sales literature should be made available.
- Provide a description of your business, the products and services, the owners, the companies history.
(May be provided in writing or during an interview.)
- Digital photos or prints. Note that the digital photos are generally higher in quality.
- Initial payment of 50% and a signed agreement. ($300 if the standard package is chosen)
During the development process…
- Review the website and provide provide a list of any required changes.
After review process…
- Start using the Website! (Use the name on your busines and advertisements.)
- If desired, determine the date for the first website review or update.
- Provide final payment (again, $300 if the standard package is chosen)